2022 Spring UiTM Students
페이지 정보작성자 : AIMS 날짜 : 작성일22-09-07 15:20 조회 : 12,765회
Students from Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
Muhammad Naqib Bin Kamarul Bahrin
1. The most impressive experience in Korea is when I visited Busan which we had a tour on the Busan New Port, the customs and Busan Port Controlling building. It was mesmerizing to see how big the port is and their high technology in handling the port as well as the history of Korean Exports and Imports.
2. My first challenge was the language barrier. I could not understand a single word from the Korean people as I do not know any word of Korean language. So, to overcome this I used the Papago translation apps, learn Korean with my buddy and at the same time I go to Korean classes.
3. My advise to the future students is to never stop exploring, enjoy your time in here and do not forget to download the Papago apps and naver for your safety!
4. I would describe KNU AIMS Program as an exciting program!
5. In KNU, we get to see many cultures from all over the world especially during the Hanbok Day! I get to wear the Korean tradisional cloth. In KNU also the professors are very humble even with many experiences which some of them even invited us for dinner!
Siti Sarah binti Mohammed Suhaimi
1. The places in South Korea which is really beautiful and modern that mix between the nature and cities from mountains to sea to river.
2. The challenges here is to communicate in Korean specially to interact with the local people. I able to overcome by studying and talking more with my Korean friends
3. Try to learn simple Korean words that definitely will help your experience here better For the KNU AIMS
4. The KNU AIMS program is really great, the program helps me gains many experiences from studying to joining school festival. The trip the program provided also very interesting, fun and knowledgeable.
5. The most impressive things in KNU is the school facilities and the area, I admire and really find the facilities here to be really helpful. The library is one of the favourites places here including the lake at the middle of the school where I can relax and hang out with my friends. There are more places here you can enjoy that I hope everyone can visit here one day.
Dina Hanani Binti Adzhari
1. My most exciting experience in Korea was when Charles (AIMS Manager) brought us to travel around Seoul and we went to Gyeongbokgung Palace. I learnt a lot about the history,and I just knew that the last princess of Korea was kidnapped by the Japanese and did not managed to live in the palace till the end of her life.
2. My very first challenge in Korea was the language barrier. At first i am not very fluent in Korea, but with having 2 korean classes in KNU, I managed to converse in daily conversation, and with the help of PapaGo application as well.
3. My advise for future AIMS students is to work hard, but at the same time please do play hard and get along with everyone. Once you befriends with everyone from different countries, you’ll get to learn their culture as well.
4. KNU AIMS program is very welcoming , exciting, and never disappoint me at all.
5. Getting to experience physical and online classes in Korea. The lecturers method of teaching are totally differs from my home country. I never forget on how they always remind us to be relax for everything be it for test or doing report.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.