2022 Spring : THENAKA NAFTALI NIKITA
페이지 정보작성자 : AIMS 날짜 : 작성일22-09-07 15:09 조회 : 12,510회
2022 Spring Semester,
THENAKA NAFTALI NIKITA from BINUS University, Indonesia
1. What is the most impressive (fascinating, exciting) experience in Korea?
Trying, knowing, and learning something new like the culture, foods, the places, the people, academic knowledge, the language and all the experience that I can only gain in Korea
2. How did you overcome the challenges during your stay in Korea? (explain what was the challenge first, and then describe how you overcome)
Personally, I think the most challenging thing is about the people. How people here behave, customs, traditions, and verbal non-verbal rules. Because of course it's different from the custom in the country where I come from.
And the way to overcome it is to adapt slowly, knowing what is around you and knowing what you have to do is the best thing to overcome the challenges
3. Advise to future AIMS students? (Short answer for this one would be advised)
Take every opportunity wisely and as best you can. Actively participate in activities and enjoy them while you can. And you will feel the benefits later, it's your time to start your journey in South Korea, Hwaiting!
4. How do you describe KNU AIMS program?
The AIMS program for me is not just a scholarship for cultural activities. More than that, all the activities held by AIMS are very beneficial academically and non-academically. You can get experience, knowledge, international networking, connections, and get new skills that are useful for your future from the AIMS program
5. What is the most impressive (fascinating, exciting) experience in KNU?
I really like the campus environment and the people in it. KNU is a large campus and has many facilities, there are also many activities and events that we can participate in. Having been a part of KNU as a student here and experienced all the advantages is an unforgettable experience for me
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.